My Weight Loss Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Cross Country Trip- Day 3

August 3rd

I left Raleigh, NC this afternoon and headed up to Washington, DC. The drive was pretty easy. Hit some rain in northern VA, and some traffic through Washington DC.
Yes, that is a giant lizard on the ATM. I used to drive by him 5 days a week on my way to work, and he was just too hilarious to not show you.



The rain in VA. And yes there were cars ahead of me I couldn't see

I drove around a bit looking at the water and sights. Then I pulled into a McDonalds (free Wifi you know) to find a hotel. Well, it was freezing in there, and it took me almost 2 hours to find a hotel, because I didn’t know where to stay, and all the less expensive ones were ghetto. So finally I found a FANCY hotel in Baltimore MD, and that is where I am now. I feel like a celebrity! I just ordered room service. Never have I done that before in my life. How I wish my husband was here with me enjoying this.

 
My fancy hotel room, The Sheraton in Baltimore MD

My fancy (sideways) bathroom. Sorry, dont know how to rotate the picture.

My first ever room service meal. Look at the tiny ketchup and mayo bottles.

Tomorrow I want to try and go to the National Aquarium for my birthday… cause we all know I’m addicted to turtles!



No comments:

Post a Comment